For your convenience, filter elements are available in a variety of media and micron rating efficiencies. Filters can be selected for petroleum- and water-base fluid compatibility. Filter heads are also available in multiple inlet/outlet port sizes and by-pass valve settings.
System performance, design flexibility and product quality are reflected in Fleetguard’s diverse hydraulic filtration product line.
Our hydraulic filters offer a wide range of capabilities, depending on the model:
- Rated flows ranging from 37 gpm (140 L/min) for the HF6500 Series to 55 gpm (208 L/min) for the HF6800 Series.
- Maximum static pressures ranging from 350 psi (2413 kPa) for the HF6500 Series to 700 psi (4826 kPa) for the HF6800 Series.
- Recommended working pressures starting at 250 psi (1724 kPa) for the HF6500 Series to 400 psi (2758 kPa) for the HF6800 Series.
Duramax™ Replacement Filters
Cummins Filtration offers an extensive line of replacement hydraulic filters for the Donaldson® Duramax™ spin-on applications, per the following specifications:
- Rated Fatigue Strength (NFPA Standard T2.6.1 – 1974 Category 1/90) 1,000,000 cycles @ 0-350 psid; 300,000 cycles @ 0-400 psid; 100,000 cycles @ 0-500 psid
- Rated Static Pressure (NFPA Standard T2.6.1 – 1974 Category 1/90); 1,000 psid
- Element Collapse Pressure Rating (ANSI B93.25/ISO 2941)